I happened to come across this recipe from my girl buddy number of recipe books. It appears tempting and simple enough to make me desire to attempt it. Nevertheless, when I’ve tried this particular recipe, it will not really taste that fine.
I believe that the situation may be the lack of salt. This recipe is comparable to Western Tonkatsu recipe, but together with the extra utilization of sesame seed.
Sesame-seed offers you the recipe a rich nutty flavor. Tonkatsu is just a deep-fried chicken cutlet that lots of Japanese love. The crispy crust enclosing the succulent meat really goes well with rice. A fast and easy dish to your loved ones. Get more information on ‘Japanese food recipes’ (Also known as “สูตรอาหารญี่ปุ่น” in the Thai language) Tonkatsu via online resources and see below how to make the dish.
Ingredients Cooking time: 6 minutes
Meal: 5 pax
- 5 bits of lean pork
- 5 tbsp of corn flooring
- 2 eggs
- 1 bunch of sour seed.
- 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp of salt.
- 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare the marinade by soy sauce, salt, and pepper along with the pork chops. Put it into the fridge for one hour.
- Mix the egg and cornflour into a mixing bowl. Mix it all well.
- Dip the pork dip from the mix.
- Roll the pork cut on the skillet. Press marginally.
- Fry the porks in heated oil until it turns brownish.
- Fry each side for approximately three minutes.
- Takeout the porks and set them onto.
After preparing the dish Tonkatsu spread the sauce around the dish and serve it to your relatives.