The art of framing can be defined as the complex fine art and frame restoration. It is art in itself. It reflects the personality and enhances one’s living space. One must frame their art as it enhances their work and protects the element from damage. The work which is done on the paper and board require framing for structure and protection.
One must choose that framing module that enhances and compliments the art work and décor of the room. The different types of art framing modules are-
1) The art and the frame can be combined together as one entity to compliment a particular decor.
2) The wood tone module in which the style painting is suited by the white gold leaf.
3) The abstract or contemporary piece is framed in slim solid color modeling.
4) The traditional art work is so framed that it looks good in modern decor.
5) The floater frame is attached to the backside of artwork so that it does not touch the artwork itself.
6) The frame modeling should always be wider than its linen liner. You can search for Framed Letter Art from arttoframe
When framing works of art one must also consider the factors like sensitivity to light, moisture, temperature etc. The mounting that protects the element and avoid any damage to the work is known as Conservation Mounting. While framing pressure sensitive tapes and masking tapes should not be used as they can permanently damage the picture.